FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- July 20, 21, 22, 2018
Primary Entrance: 1122 E Pike Street, Seattle, WA 98122. East Pike Street and 12th Ave.
- At this entrance you may purchase tickets, pick up will call tickets, as well as pick up guest list tickets if you are lucky like that.
- You do NOT need to wait in the Guest List / Box Office line if you already have a print-at-home or mobile ticket. Go ahead to the ticket scanners.
Secondary Entrance: East Pine Street and 10th Ave by Oddfellows Hall.
- At this entrance you can access the festival if you already have a print-at-home or mobile ticket.
I HAVE TICKET QUESTIONS OR PURCHASING ISSUES. WHO SHOULD I CONTACT?
- It's best to contact Ticketfly directly by phone at 877.987.6487 or by email at email@example.com.
WHAT TICKET OPTIONS DO YOU PROVIDE?
- 3 Day VIP, 3 Day, Two Day, and One Day passes are currently available HERE.
ARE PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE?
Yes! Payment plans are available in installments of (2) for 3-Day and VIP Passes.
ARE WRISTBANDS FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL DAY OR ONE WRISTBAND FOR ALL 3 DAYS?
- When you arrive to the festival, you need to exchange your ticket for a wristband at the gate. You will receive one wristband regardless of the ticket type you purchased.
WHAT IS THE RE-ENTRY POLICY?
- When you arrive to the festival, you need to exchange your ticket for a wristband at the gate. You may exit and re-enter the festival only with your valid wristband.
DO YOU TAKE CREDIT CARDS?
I’LL PROBABLY NEED EXTRA CASH..?
- ATM’s are located at nearly every business within the festival grounds (including Big Mario’s Pizza, Neumos, and The Comet Tavern), and several other businesses near by. Don’t stress, you’ll be able to find one easily.
IS THERE FOOD?
- CHBP hosts a tasty selection of Seattle’s best restaurants in the food truck Lot as well as a TON of great food at the local restaurants in and around the festival grounds.
IS THE FESTIVAL ALL AGES?
- CHBP is an all ages festival, however some stages are 21 and over. The Main Stage and Vera Stage are both all ages and house the largest / headlining acts. The Neumos, Barboza, and Cha Cha Stages are 21 and over because they exist within either the beer garden or a bar setting. Children ages 6 and under free.
IT’S SEATTLE. WHAT IF IT RAINS? WHAT IF MY FAVORITE BAND CANCELS?
- CHBP takes place rain or shine. Everyone listed in the schedule is confirmed to play, but acts are subject to change without notice. Please check our website and Facebook regularly to find out about any changes.
- Tickets purchased are for Capitol Hill Block Party 2018, not for a specific artist. Artist, venue, and schedule are subject to change without notice. Artist cancellation is not grounds for refund.
DOES MY APARTMENT GET FREE TICKETS TO THE FESTIVAL? HOW WILL I ACCESS MY BUILDING?
- Only apartment buildings 100% or partially within the festival gates receive complimentary tickets to the event. Those tickets are distributed through your building manager. If you are unsure whether or not your building is within the gates, feel free to email us, however we can assure you that if your building is newer than 2014, it is not within the gates.
- If your apartment is accessible from outside the festival gates you are not eligible for free passes.
WHERE DO I FIND OUT WHEN MY FAVORITE BAND IS PLAYING?
- Our full schedule will be available as we get closer to the festival. Stay tuned!
CAN I BE A VENDOR?
- We do not accept inquiries from outside vendors, with the exception of food vending.
- If you are interested in seeing your food truck in the food truck area, please use the contact form. Note: food trucks only. CHBP is not accepting applications for food vendors without a truck, or vendors of any other type.
WHAT DOES CAPITOL HILL BLOCK PARTY NOT ALLOW?
- We search everyone as they enter the festival. Please see our YES / NO section below for a complete list of what we do and don’t allow.
- Remember, we are freak friendly, so if you’re uptight about people that are different from you, you might want to go to the mall or something.
WHAT ABOUT ALCOHOL?
- We have three great beer gardens, and you can also drink at many bars inside the festival perimeter: Big Mario’s Pizza, The Comet Tavern, Cha Cha, Wild Rose, and The Runaway to name a few.
- To drink or enter the beer garden you have to be 21 or older and have a current, valid ID. Acceptable forms of identification include an active state-issued driver’s license or ID card, an active Canadian driver’s license or ID card, military ID, or a valid passport. International driver’s licenses (except Canada) and Greencards are not acceptable. Expired IDs also cannot be accepted.
YES / NO
OK small backpacks
OK all ages
OK empty or sealed water bottles
OK empty camelbacks
OK fanny packs
OK digital cameras – non professional
OK film cameras – non professional
OK walkie talkies
OK licensed service animals
OK ticket upgrades
No outside beverages unless sealed
No unauthorized vending
No weapons of any kind
No illegal drugs or outside alcohol
No animals or pets except licensed service animals
No laser pointers
No professional cameras
No detachable lenses, tripods, zoom Lenses, etc
No audio recording devices
No sharpies / markers
No large backpacks
No musical instruments
No refunds or exchanges (ticket upgrades are ok)
No video cameras
No glass bottles
No wagons or carts
No airhorns or other noisemakers
No minors in Neumos, Barboza, Cha Cha, or Havana stages or beer gardens
No un-permitted vending unless you are an official sponsor of the festival